Friday, April 4, 2014

Bill and Hillary Clinton, "back to the future"

" In the 1994 State of the Union Speech, he happily appropriated what had long been Republican issues: speaking with feeling on crime and VALUES. People said, he looked Good
     And I agreed. In fact...in struck me he that he was a better actor than my old boss, Ronald Reagan. - thoroughly engaged by the text, emoting with ease, showing that jaw, glistening eyes. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed, in those days after the speech, telling Democrats, "Your guy - He's just...an actor!!." It was fun - made 'em crazy. He was radiating a greater sense of competence......Peggy Noonan, speech Writer from her book  " Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
     All this from Mr. Clinton just 20 years ago. And now, just two years short of the crowning of Mrs Clinton, we get the same show, all over again. Act 3.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment