Thursday, June 9, 2016

BARACK, I HARDLY KNEW YEE...

Just when you thought it was safe to re-evaluate your opinions on politics, on the morality of human beings, on the speaking the truth to those of s still seeking it, Barack Obama, president of us all, said last night on a late night comedy show:

                    " I'm really worried about the Republican Party~!"

     My wife has asked me countless times, " how can you tell when a president is lying to us?  A review of his public track record, his statements to the press, and us, if you are careful enough to review what he says he will do, then follow the historical outcomes - proves that in almost ever case - it does NOT happen.
     So, I tell my darling wife, "  if his lips are moving, he's lying."
     Your thoughts?
###


No comments:

Post a Comment